Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WeddingShape Success Story #219:
Melissa T.

Melissa continues to sculpt gorgeous arms, shoulders, and abs with WeddingShape.

It’s been over three years since Melissa tied the knot… and she looks and feels more fabulous today than ever before. This former athlete stays buff with the easy-to-follow, fun workout plan that can be performed just about anywhere. Here’s what Melissa had to say when we asked her about WeddingShape Diet and Fitness Guide for Brides:

WeddingShape workouts totally helped me get ready to put on that dress and wear it for 12 hours or more. Mine was very form-fitting, slim, a sheath gown. And it showed a lot of my arms, shoulders, and my back, and I knew I could wear that dress, but I was missing something. I found the WeddingShape workouts—that was my ticket.

Having been an athlete my whole life, I thought I could do it myself… and in reality I realized that I needed the assistance of the WeddingShape workouts. They’re simple to follow and they did it—I achieved my goal on my wedding day. And not only on the wedding day. I realized it was something I could do for the rest of my life. It’s a lifestyle change for me.

I'm married now for three and a half years and I’m still using the WeddingShape workouts.

The benefits of the WeddingShape workouts for me, have to be, I have more energy, my arms and shoulders are more sculpted, and my abs are more tight and toned than they probably have ever been.

I have found that the WeddingShape workouts helped me to achieve the shape of my shoulders, arms, and abs. And that, in addition, would be the energy. I’m more energized, I have more energy and I’m 35. I have more energy now than I did when I was 25.

I can only imagine that it will get better as I get older.

Are you ready to feel like a million bucks when you walk down the aisle? If so, check out the hottest workout plan guaranteed to tighten your trouble spots and help you shine on your big day. Tune in next time to see more WeddingShape Success Stories.

No comments: